Watch past webinars hosted by and conducted by Informed Systems, Inc.
Registration may be required to view some webinars.
Just when you thought you had a handle on the rules for taxing goods and services, you come face to face with the new compliance bully on the block: “sometimes taxable.” Companies must correctly deal with these sometimes exempt and sometimes subject-to-sales-tax products and services all the time in their business. Knowing when tax applies to “sometimes taxable” goods and services is essential to successful tax compliance – but it’s not always so easy to figure out.
That’s why we’re bringing in Avalara to explain why these (and many other) factors often determine whether you should charge sales tax:
- Your method of delivery
- The types of products you sell (books, shoes, food, sporting goods, etc.)
- The states your selling into
- Whether you’re selling to business or consumers
Do you have trouble accessing the GP data you need? Join the Informed Systems team as we share one of our favorite tools – SmartList Builder by eOne Solutions, the team behind SmartConnect and Extender. SmartList Builder gives you access to ALL your GP data. If you have typed it in GP – SmartList Builder will allow you to report on it. The SmartLists you create with SmartList Builder can be viewed four different ways: SmartList, Excel Report Builder, Navigation List Builder or the best of all, SmartView.
Are you concerned about check fraud?
Safe Pay can be easily configured to match most banks’ positive pay layout specifications without special customizations. In addition, you will be able to view historical uploads within GP to make sure that everything goes according to plan.
Using EFT for Payables is great because it can help your organization keep costs under control. It eliminates checks, toner, envelopes, postage, and even the time spent by management signing checks! EFT for Payables uses the bank industry standard NACHA format. The setups include working with your bank to get the information specific to your company account.
With EFT for Payables for Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can…
- Start with defined formats that ship with Dynamics GP, and then tweak these formats based on variations made by individual banks.
- Use pre-defined formats for the US & Canada, which enable you to easily make payment to individuals, businesses and corporation.
- Create a user-defined format from scratch, if needed.
- Set up special options that apply to certain banks, such as adding pad blocks or creating an auto-settlement line for each payment.
- Import and export these file formats. If the customer has multiple companies that use the same bank and format, they can set up the file format once and then export the format, importing it into as many companies as needed.
Find out how you can automate any document-intensive process to improve productivity in AP, AR, Sales Order, Contracts, HR and throughout your enterprise.
Learn how DocLink can help your company go paperless and benefit from automating and streamlining your business processes:
• Eliminate filing and minimize data entry
• Allow users to retrieve supporting documents instantly and easily
• Easily route documents between offices to ensure timely approvals (even on the go!)
• Streamline accounting processes, resulting in decreased cycle times for monthly closes
• Increase department productivity by as much as 40%
• Full audit trail of document movement and approvals
Get ready to enter the digital era and benefit from reduced cost, streamlined processes, increased productivity, and improved communication for any department in your organization.
Word templates make it simple to update the look and feel of your customer facing documents, which can then be emailed directly from Dynamics GP. You can even have separate document types for different companies and customers. While Word templates are great, once set up and fully functioning, getting them to that point can be frustrating. Our webinar will show you how to get up and running with Word templates.
SmartList is one of the most popular tools in Microsoft Dynamics GP. SmartList allows you to search and filter through transactions and records in your financial system, setting parameters up to suit your immediate needs. It makes it very easy to get information out of Dynamics GP.
Topics covered include:
- How to Organize the Data in a SmartList
- How to Bring Additional Data on to a SmartList
- How to Personalize SmartLists
- Review of SmartLists from Different Modules
- How to Setup Reminders and Alerts using SmartList
- How to Export to Word and Excel from SmartLists
Dynamics GP 2018 has many new exciting features! Join us as we review them, including (but not limited to):
· print a single statement from customer maintenance
· one payment per invoice or payment-per-vendor
· save select payment settings
The Professional Services Tools Library contains specific tools that can help you update and change data efficiently, without compromising the accuracy and integrity of your information. It includes finance, purchase, sales, payroll, inventory and system tools to help you modify, change or combine account information with fewer manual processes.
Come find out what options are available with the Professional Service Tools Library (PSTL). In this webinar we’ll discuss:
•Master Record Triggers
We’ve collected our favorite Tips, Tricks and Features for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018, in the Financial, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payables, and Accounts Receivable Modules to help you get the most out of your Dynamics GP investment.